[AI] Please help me

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:41:21 EST 2008

Hello Sir,
you must not attatch the books when you are sending the mails to access
india since the atatchment will not reach the list.
For now, I have already sent the book to Mr. Vijay. You need not send the
book.
There may be such problems, since I think I had written to the list that I
had sent the book. I am not sure. Any way, please remember for the next
time.
The attatchment must be directly sent to the sender.