[AI] removing right protection of memory card

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Feb 4 04:30:11 EST 2008

Dear friends

For a strange reason, my phone memory card, when connected to a pc through card reader, does not accept any files and is declared to be right protected. previously, it was not so, and I was able to transfer files to it via card reader.

Would anyone please guide me as to how to remove this right protection of a memory card when interacting with computer? I could not find any such option in its properties.

Urgent help is aappreciated.

Rajesh Asudani

and any attachments. Thank you