[AI] Safety Alert , plz read... Dont ignore

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Mon Feb 4 01:24:20 EST 2008

Not only computers, as I have learnt reading a recent column, any
electronic gadget emits a certain amount of radiation that doesn't have
any immediate impact on our health. But as one keeps using the gadgetry
for longer periods of time, the effect is said to become evident.

Friends, that's why I am warning all of those who use ear phones/head
phones to use them sparingly. No one knows what precisely be the impact,
but if radiation levels are continuously absorbed by our body, it is
supposed to affect us.

Subramani