[AI] never say no to anybody

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 13:07:16 EST 2008

hullo, thanks a lot for your kind suggestion. i generally paste the
saved message directly imn to the message edit box presuming that my
signature is appearing below the pasted message. is it the way i
suppose to adopt to overcome your inconvenience?please let me know.
inconvenience caused imn this regard is deeply regreted.