[AI] Safety Alert , plz read... Dont ignore!

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Sun Feb 3 04:27:07 EST 2008

 Unable to reconfirm the information but in any case the information is
 important hence is being sent to you.

        SAFETY ALERT

        Please read....................Carefully ................

        MUST READ!

        Where do you keep your Handphone / Mobile Phone  normally?

        This morning I heard a true and sad story from a colleague of mine.
 She told me one of her friends is always having miscarriages. When the
 baby
 gets to be 2-3 months old she loses it. This happened several times over.
 The couple went to check with many doctors and at last one of the doctors
 examined the dead baby and found that the baby's body cells kept dying as
        the baby was growing in the womb until he/she could not
 survive.This
 was because her uterus was affected by HANDPHONE RADIATION. The doctor
 told
 her she now has no chance to give birth to a healthy baby because the
 radiation has affected her uterus so that the major portion of the cells
 in
 her uterus have already died. This happened because she has been keeping
 her
 handphone in her working jacket so that the phone rested against just the
 right s! pot for the uterus. She had been wearing it like this for a few
 years. Please beware of this and take note if you don't want what has
 happened to this woman to happen to you.

        Dearest family members,

        Please do not ignore handphone radiation which will damage our
 health or body organs. Please put away your handphone when ever you don't
 need it much .

        Guys,
        Please do not keep your handphone /Mobile phone near to the kidney
 position and pants pocket as this will damage your genital area and affect
 your ability to father a baby.

        The other doctor also advised another friend to keep her handphone
 /Mobile Phone away from her new born baby to avoid radiation damage to the
 baby's brain cells. Do not let the baby or toddler play with the handphone
 for a long time. This is because the small young baby or toddler is still
 very fragile and growing, so he/she is much more vulnerable to radiation
 damage.

        Please remember not to sleep together with your handphone /Mobile
 Phone or put it next to your bed. Keep any other electronic goods (such as
 TVs) which also give off radiation away from your bedroom to reduce risk
 as
 we have to sleep a few hours every day in our bedroom at night. Further,
 do
 not imagine that if you switch off the TV there will be no radiation.
 Actually it is still around in your room. It is not advisable to have even
 small digital alarm clock close to your head while sleeping.

        Take Care of yourself and your loved ones.

        Thank you
 many thanks
 regards
 Mamta.