[AI] very important need your help

fayaz pasha fayazpasha at gawab.com
Fri Feb 1 10:53:01 EST 2008

Hi friends,
I apologies for posting an off topic on the list but thought this is the best option. A small little girl of 2 years in my close relatives is extremely sick and requires AB negative blood. this group I understand is very rare and the Cities blood banks don't seem to have them. So if any 1 of you are blood donors particularly from bangalore or know who can help this child please contact me on my mobile at 9845942395. I hope AI members can help me in this regard.

Regards
Please hurry up as the time is running out!
Fayaz Pasha
Mobile 9845942395
MSN ID fayazjpasha at hotmail.com