[AI] laptop infected

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:32:14 EST 2008

Hello try using free avg anti virus I have got the link go to the page and
search for the link free download right now. There is a heading avg
antivirus. Then select the link free download.
Install the software and check for update, Jaws works very well.
Do a system complete scan.
Hope it helps.
The link is
http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/downloads/2129071/avg-antivirus-free-edition