[AI] Regarding Start up

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:08:33 EST 2008

Friends,
I have problem with start up.
When the computer starts all the skype,  yahoo messenger and others all come in together.
I do not want them start automatically.
I tried using msconfig in the run dialog box.
In the start up, I Check box check what I want to start automatically. But When I press OK It says the computer must restart so I say OK.
But When the computer starts, there is a message, your computer is in selective or diognostive start up making you this dialogue come up. Then if I go to msconfig and make Load all the devices then all the programmes come up together.
Hope you understand my problem.
If there is any way to solve it would very nice.
Thanking you,
Samuel.