[AI] Regarding visiting cards in braille.

Praful Vyas prafulnvyas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:00:08 EST 2008

Dear Amar Jain,
Helen Keller Institute Mumbai has been printed visiting cards in braille as
well as in ink print both.
Mr. Raman Shankar, Edu. dept. NAB Mumbai has this type of cards.

With warm regards
Yours sincerely
Praful Vyas
Hon. Secretary
Andhjan Kalyan Trust,
Behind Jain Derasar, Station Plot, Dhoraji 360410,
Dist. Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
Phone: 91-2824-223502, Fax: 91-2824-223502, Mobile: 91-9426201837.
E-mail: aktrust at sancharnet.in : prafulnvyas at gmail.com
Website: http://www.aktrust.org