[AI] yahoo messenger

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 06:27:04 EST 2008

Pranam Bhaiya,
First select the contact then go to actions menue by pressing alt+a, there
you will get an option of
"Send an instant message" press enter. Type there whatever you want to type.
Now press tab/alt +s to send the message. To read the message activate Jaws
curser. Add me. My ID is:
amarjain2006 at yahoo.co.in
With Regards,
AMAR JAIN.