[AI] is this true?

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Wed Jan 30 23:14:10 EST 2008

I wear it almost eight hours a day and don't find this to be necessarily
true. However, using ear phones or head phones for so long may cause
problems to your hearing. So, I usually stuff my ears with lots of
cotton before wearing the headphone and also keep it aside for a while
if I feel uneasy. Form my personal experience I can tell you that it is
not good to use head phones for long hours. But I do it for professional
reasons.

Subramani