[AI] OE problem

FARHAN m_farhanahmed26 at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 29 11:13:16 EST 2008

Hi amar,when anyone send you any e-mail,or you have something 2 email
identities added on outlook express in one place,then from field will found
in that message. but if you want to added that field,i mean,you are pressing
alt pluss one for asking the from field,jaws will says,"from:farhan". press
twice to edit. note if you've receive message,you can't remove that line!.
and if you want to add that sender on your addressbook,press application key
on that sender name,and you'll here "add to addressbook". if you receive
"something farhan",then you want to my e mail id,then press application key
on my name,then choose properties on the drop down list. then press
tab,whenever you reached on email address.
hope that helps.