[AI] Regarding broadband conection

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 13:07:57 EST 2008

hullo mr. amjad, this is the mail with reference to your mail appeared
in my inbox. by reading your mail, it seems that you belong to mumbai.
me too belong to mumbai. but now working in chhatisgarh. i know one
person same by your name who studied with me in wilson colege in
mumbai. are you the same person to whom i know?i am keen to know that.
if yes, and if you are interested, please get back to me at my
personal email id given below at my signature column. your reply is
awaited.
  take care and good bye.