[AI] Regarding broadband conection

Amjad Ahmed Fitwala amjad_022 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 12:38:38 EST 2008

Hi,

  I am a user of MTNL Broadband services. According to my information, there is no such plan which gives unlimited download from 2 am to 8 pm at the rental of Rs. 550, but if you want to know more about this and other plans, you may dial BSNL Call Centre (1500) from your landline, tarang phone or cellone which is a toll free number.

  You may also visit to the website

  www.bsnl.co.in

  Thanks and regards,

  Amjad Ahmed Fitwala

Samuel Rodrigues <kr.samuel at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hello,
Do any of you friends are using BSNL broadband conection? And do you have the knowledge of rs550 home plan? How much free usage are they giving? I know that they are giving unlimited after 2 AM untill 8 AM.
Since I am in 250 Home plan I have no unlimited even after 2 AM. And I have the usage of 1 GB.
If you have used or using BSNL home plan of rs550 please tell me.
Thanking you, Samuel.