[AI] Regarding visiting cards in braille.

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 08:33:13 EST 2008

hullo amar, this is with reference to your mail for braille visiting
card. well, i do not know whether you will be able to print the full
contents of the card imn braille but you may use the blank cards of
non-terrrible quallity for long lasting. or wich i have seen people
doing is to get it print in braille your name and phone number on the
ink print visiting card on the top. well, this is mere suggestion. i
will also find out more about this in detail as this is verry
interesting issue. any way, take care and good bye.