[AI] does kaspersky trial version remove viruses

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 08:24:43 EST 2008

Hello,
I do not know about Caspreski, I am using free version of AVG antivirus and
it works fine, It removes all the virus.
I keep updating and I feel it is fine with jaws.
You can get it from google By typing AVG free adition download.
Jaws supports scaning etc.
If you wish you could even buy the version, if you please.
Hope it helps.
Samuel.