[AI] Regarding visiting cards in braille.

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 06:28:08 EST 2008

Respected Madam,
Just now I came to know about one thing. I contacted to the Hadley School
For The Blind regarding this matter. They said that they do not print
visiting cards specially in the standard size. But they told me about 2
options. One is to buy a handy electronic braille embosser which costs $
7500. And the other option is to contact to Ozone Publications. I have
written them and waiting for the reply. I told this thing because you are
interested in this matter. But I want to know that is there any braille
press available in India which provides us visiting cards in braille? And
would be very happy if I will come to know about any user of visiting cards
in braille. Thanks for your interest in this matter. I will be sending you
every update in this matter.
With Best Regards,
AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.