[AI] Regarding visiting cards in braille.

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 01:46:29 EST 2008

Dear AI members,
Anybody is there who has printed his/her visiting cards in braille? If yes then let me know that from where I can get my cards in braille. And what is the size of it. Because in standard business card the matter does not come in braille. The standard card size is:
3.5 " X 2 ".
In this size we can have 4 lines in braille and 13 sells per line. I request that if anybody is there then please contact me by phone/email. Waiting for the reply very anxiously.
With Regards,
AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.
EMAILS:amarjain2006 at yahoo.co.in