[AI] KNFB Mobile Reader

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 09:23:29 EST 2008

On 1/29/08, Dinesh Kaushal <dineshkaushal at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Also listen to an audio presentation by Handy Tech North America
>
> http://www.triumphonic.com/demos/readerdemo.mp3
>

> Regards
> Dinesh Kaushal
>
> blog at
> dineshkaushal.blogspot.com

I wish this could also work in CDMA technology. Oh God! may this
information goes in the ears of our political masters, the policy
makers, so that we could be benifited through our scientists for Hindi
and other Indian languages and may they could fight against the high
cost of these technology.
regards
......dr. udai narain sinha