[AI] problem with deletion of shortcut and folder option

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:36:58 EST 2008

Pranam Bhaiya,
Firstly, if you want to restore the My Doccuments folder on the desktop, go
to my computer press back space, move there with erro keys, when you get My
Doccuments, press applications on it, and again creat a shortcurt.
In control panel, press the tab key when you hear
"switch to clasic view"
press the space bar or enter. Try it out and let me know.
With Regards,
AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.
EMAILS:amarjain2006 at yahoo.co.in