[AI] problem with deletion of shortcut and folder option

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:08:57 EST 2008

--
Mukesh Jain
  email: mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
  mobile: 09977165123
  "happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"
  Hullo members, I am having below mentioned problems with computer.
Could anyone suggest me as to how can I overcome on it. Firstly, by
mistake, I have deleted the shortcut of my documents from the
desktop.can anyone tell me as to how can I restore it as it does not
appeared in recycle bin as I pressed shift plus delete on it.
Secondly, when I go to control panel and while pressing the hot key
for the folder such as, r for regional and language jaws does not says
it's name. can anyone tell me how to activate the option of classical
view for folder? Your kind cooperation is highly solicited.
  With regards,