[AI] Excellent job oriented training

balasaheb londhe balondhe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:04:06 EST 2008

Hello Dipen Sir,
I am a total blind student working as a PGT English in Kendriya Vidyalaya. I
should be incharge of Computer department in future. I also have deep
interest to get offical training in software, hardware and networking which
is required in KVS schools. Can I get such training during vacations? If so,
please give detail. I have done 6 months Computer certificate course MSCIT
with sighted students. I have laptop, BSNL GPRS mobile internet connection.
Balasaheb Londhe
PGT English
Kendriya Vidyalaya Amla,
Air Force Station,