[AI] Excellent job oriented training

Ramit Luthra ramitluthra at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 11:09:25 EST 2008

Hello Mr. Dipendra,

I have gone through the website, the course catalog demo has been
provided in video format (if I landed right), however I've got the
enough overview of the course, but few questions have blown up in my
mind, about the online classes, if they be held in video format, would
they be comfortable for a VC person to comprehend each and everything?
Especially those, that are related to hardware assembling/plugging.

Secondly, (I personally don't think so,) but still, just to clarify
whether there are any special online classes for VCs being organized?
(Referring  to the "first batch", as you have stated).

I assume these and other things must have already been sorted out. If
Yes, then the course could prove to be a great help in widening career
opportunities for VCs.

Thanks,
Ramit