[AI] OE problem

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:36:05 EST 2008

Correct boss! It works. When I pressed alt+1 it announced your name. Now,
how can I know the sender's email address? for example, how can I know your
email address? I am a biggner in using OE and have no tutorial for this.
That's why I am asking from all of you. Hope nobody will be getting
disturbed.
With Regards,
AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.