[AI] problem with mouse over links

Mr. Mukesh Sharma mrmukeshsharma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 08:10:23 EST 2008

Dear Mukesh,
Use Ctrl + Insert + Enter on a mouse over link, If JAWS say test changed at
line ...., use j to jump to that line and if jaws says could not detect
change, then use Route JAWS cursor to PC and then use num pad slash to open
the link.
Some time the link open in a new window or a new tab, to check use Alt + Tab
for new window and use Ctrl + Tab for new page.
Thanks
Mukesh