[AI] problem with mouse over links

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 08:01:48 EST 2008

  hullo mr. vishvanathan, nice to read your mail. still i have not
received any proper solution for it. in this regard, you are
therefore, kindly requested to give me solution if you come across
anything for the same. by looking at your mail, i could know that you
belong to mumbai. me too is belong to mumbai but now working at korba
in chhatisgarh. since we both belong to mumbai would it be possible
for you to let me know about yourself? good bye and take care.
  with regards,
  mukesh jain.