[AI] problem with mouse over links

Vedprakash Sharma vedprakash.sharma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 07:50:58 EST 2008

I am using windows xp with service pack 2. the talking software is jaws8.0
the mouse over links are opening without any problem. there is some problems
with some enaccessible sites but using jaws cursor and activating the link
with left mouse button may solve the problem. at times, when different types
of toolbars are installed on your system, this problem may occur. these
toolbars are of no help to the visually impaired so better uninstall them.