[AI] Computer training for Visually Impaired

suma M R suma.mrs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 06:37:07 EST 2008

Hi Friends.

I am Suma.M.R from Mitra Jyothi, Bangalore. Mitra Jyothi is a
registered Charitable Trust formed in 1990, working for disabled in
their Education, Training and Employment. One of our focus areas is
computer training for Visually Impaired.

We are conducting computer training workshop on Microsoft Word for the
visually impaired people who are working or studying. This is going to
start on 11th Feb. For further details please refer the attached
document. Use the opportunity for yourself and please inform others
too

Thanking you

With regards
Suma.M.R