[AI] OE problem

Arya brk339999 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 04:45:56 EST 2008

Hi Amar,
Ifyou select reply to sender option from mailing list mails,
the mail will go to the group.
If you are using jaws 7 are above there  is a option called reply directly
to sender.
You have to select this option for replying  personally for mailing list
mails.
I  think the key-stroke is jaws key + control+r.
I am not sure about the key stroke ,
check yourOE keyboard manager .
if you need more help write to me offlist.
Hope this helps .
In a day, when you don't come across any problems,  -you can be sure that
you are travelling in the wrong path -.  .
SWAMI  -      VIVEKANANDHA .