[AI] problem with mouse over links

Vishwanathan K S kalpathyvs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 01:07:25 EST 2008

Dear Mukesh,
please try the following and see if it helps.

press CTRL+INSERT+ENTER to activate the OnMouseOver for that link. JAWS will
announce that the page has changed at a certain line. Press J, type
the line number JAWS spoke, and press ENTER. JAWS moves you directly to the
place on the page where the new text is displayed. You can then read the new
text with the standard reading commands.
please keep me informed after u try the above and the results of the same.

Best Regards,
K.s.Vishwanathan.
Tel No: 022-28738192