[AI] Question related to OE

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 06:32:40 EST 2008

Respected Sir,
Thanks a lot for solving my problem and please everybody forgive me.. Ved
Prakash sir, you mean to say that if we click on "reply to sender" the mail
will go to the group? because the mail has come from the group? and if we
want to reply to the sender directly we will need to follow the steps told
by another Accessindian? If I am not rong, then I will take care of it and
please correct me if I am rong.
Regards,
AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.