[AI] Question related to OE

Viraj vkafle at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 04:10:49 EST 2008

Sometimes OE identifies the list itself as the sender I guess, therefore a
technical error like this occurs. The following can be done instead:

1. Open the message that you want to reply,
2. Press alt 1 twice quickly to select the From field,
3. Press control C to Copy the field to the clipboard,
4. Now press control R to reply the message,
5. Go to the From field, delete the AI address and then paste the sender's
address with control V,
6. Complete the rest of the process and send the message.