[AI] Question related to OE

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 03:08:19 EST 2008

Dear AI Members,
I have a question about OE. The last mail which was send by me
regarding IE7 was send to the sender directly. I clicked on "reply to
sender" it means that this mail would go to the sender of the mail
directly. But unfortunately this mail came in the list. Why is it so?
Then why there is an option of "reply to all"? If I will click on that
option then who will get my mail? Here who is the sender? Because as
per my thinking the sender means that the person who has sent this
mail will get my reply personally. If I will click on "Reply to
sender" this should not come in list. Please clear my doubts.
AI members, very sorry for the mistake. I knew that this type of mails
should not be in the list that's why I clicked on "reply to sender".
Harish sir, very very sorry. I understand and accept my fault. But I
can't say anything accept sorry. Please please clear my doubts and let
me know that what to do when replying to the sender directly. I
promiss Harish sir, I will never tell anybody about that term which I
wrote in my last mail personally also. Because I don't want to do such
type of things which breaks the law. Thanks a lot sir, I learnt a
lesson from this mail.
Waiting for the reply and again sorry.
With Regards,

--