[AI] Fw: Invitation

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 13:53:01 EST 2008

On 1/26/08, pamnani <kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>

>  It takes us great pleasure to invite you for the Inauguration of a resource
> centre at Wilson College for visually challenged students. The XRCVC has
> been the consultant for them and has collaborated very closely with the St.
> Andrew's House, Wilson College to set up the centre.
>

> The Inauguration is on 28th Jan '08, Monday at 10.00 a.m at Wilson College,
> Chowpatty.
>

> We would be delighted to have you over. You can contact the St.Andrew's
> House at Wilson College on the day to be escorted to the venue.
>

> This has been one of our steps forward in taking XRCVC's vision to take
> accessibility and our services further for visually challenged persons
> beyond St. Xavier's College
>

> Look forward to seeing you on Monday
>
> Best Regards,
> Dr. Sam Taraporevala
> Director
> Xavier's Resource Centre for the Visually Challenged
> St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
> sam at xrcvc.org
> +91 22 22623298 (D)
> +91 22 22620661-5 (B); extn: 366
> +91 22 24112478 (R)
> +91 22 24228769 (R)
> +91 9967028769 (M)
> "The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to
> message and any attachments."
> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should
> check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
> Organisation accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
> transmitted by this email. www.xrcvc.org

Mukesh Jain
  email: mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
  mobile: 09977165123
  "happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"
hullo madam, it was very nice to read the mail sent by you regarding
invitation of resource centre at wilson colege as i am a past student
of wilson colege. i have passed out my graduation from wilson colege
in the year 1998 and thereafter i could not make it happen to go
there. but it was verry inspiring to know that still many visually
impaired  students are studying there and colege authorities are so
concerned about them as they ever had since beginning.although i do
not know about these students studying now, but i wish all of  them
verry bright future. due to my work schedule and distance i can not
make it happen to be present at inaugral funtion but i will certainly
make it happen to visit my colege when i visit mumbai. i am greatly
indebted by your such a nice mail. so if possible and if you know
please do let me know more details about the visually impaired
students who are studying now. at the last but not the list i once
again express my gratitude for forwarding such a nice invitation.
  with regards,
  mukesh jain.