[AI] Fw: Invitation

pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 04:15:40 EST 2008

Dear Friends,

 It takes us great pleasure to invite you for the Inauguration of a resource centre at Wilson College for visually challenged students. The XRCVC has been the consultant for them and has collaborated very closely with the St. Andrew's House, Wilson College to set up the centre.

The Inauguration is on 28th Jan '08, Monday at 10.00 a.m at Wilson College, Chowpatty.

We would be delighted to have you over. You can contact the St.Andrew's House at Wilson College on the day to be escorted to the venue.

This has been one of our steps forward in taking XRCVC's vision to take accessibility and our services further for visually challenged persons beyond St. Xavier's College

Look forward to seeing you on Monday

Best Regards,
Dr. Sam Taraporevala
Director
Xavier's Resource Centre for the Visually Challenged
St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
sam at xrcvc.org
+91 22 22623298 (D)
+91 22 22620661-5 (B); extn: 366
+91 22 24112478 (R)
+91 22 24228769 (R)
+91 9967028769 (M)
"The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments."
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Organisation accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.xrcvc.org