[AI] Regarding IE.7

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 03:18:16 EST 2008

Respected,
You can use the windows validation crack. As you know that IE 7 requires an
original windows for its installation. So to install we need to install
windows validation crack so IE will think that this copy of windows is
original. Not only this, after instaling this crack you would be able to
download micro soft's products without any problem.
Not promoting the cracks, only giving you the sollution.
Regards,
AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.
EMAILS:amarjain2006 at yahoo.co.in