[AI] restarting troubles with thecomputer.

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 03:14:16 EST 2008

When it comes next time, click on the detail button and send us the screen
shot and it may give us an idea. After pressing space bar on the detail,
press control+insert+W to get to the virtual viewer and copy/paste that
screen in your message. If you are connected to the internet, you may also
click the send error button and after the report is sent, you will be taken
to the microsoft web page and you may find the possible explanation there.

Vetri.