[AI] restarting troubles with thecomputer.

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 01:19:02 EST 2008

It could be a symptomatic indication of some hardware problem. I used to
have this problem when I had trouble with my wireless card. But is not
necessarily the same hardware for you. Do you get a send error message after
the system being restarted? If so, then click the detail button to see the
exact problem.

Vetri.