[AI] Websites going slow

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 21:48:14 EST 2008

Hi Sir - Thank you so much for responding. I am sorry I might not have
been on the list when you discussed this problem. If you feel
explaining burdensome, then please tell me the exact month and subject
so that I can search for your emails in the archives. However here is
a new problem:

I tried downloading Java from
http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp , but it showed me this
message: 'We encountered an issue while trying to automatically
install Java software onto your machine.

If you encounter an error, check the top of the browser (see image
above) for a yellow bar that reads "This site might require the
following ActiveX control: J2SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 3 from
'Sun Microsystems, Inc.'. Click here to install..." Click the yellow
bar and choose "Install ActiveX Control..." to allow installation to
proceed.'

I couldn't click the yellow bar on the image.

I must also tell that I clicked an option which was to verify whether
I am using Java or not. I clicked and it said if the page refreshes
within 60 seconds then the Java is installed on the machine. It took
approximately 15 seconds to refresh.

Hi Abdul - Thank you very much for telling me about wordweb, but when
I clicked on it, my winzip told me that it needs updating to run the
programme - which, regrettably, I don't want to do because I am aware
that updating is a swamp which eats up a lot of time. However thank
you that you told me this option and most probably in the near future
I will see for it. Hope that you would be enjoying the winters - Best
regards and good luck, Shadab Husain