[AI] Need a bible software for nokia n 70 with talks.

vinod benjamin vinbenji at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 12:42:13 EST 2008

Dear access indians,
      greetings to you all, hope all are doing fine,
  I am surching a bible software to work in my mobile which is nokia n70 music edition, i have one, that is not compartable with talks, i am using talks 2.51.can any one help me on that? and is there any site which as got all range of products to be used in mobile in reference with VI?
         thanking you ,
  vinod benjamin.