[AI] Websites going slow

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 09:06:48 EST 2008

Folks - When I log on to hindu.com, I have to wait for very long
because the page doesn't open quickly as it used to. Then when I click
on any news to read, again opening takes a lot of time. It has really
become impossible to read the paper. Same irritability is in
thefreedictionary.com - I wait for a very long time to look up the
meaning of any word though earlier it was pretty quick. I use BSNL
broadband. I will be deeply thankful for any suggestions - Wishes
Shadab Husain