[AI] my introduction

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:25:56 EST 2008

--
Mukesh Jain
  email: mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
  mobile: 09977165123
  "happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"
  Hullo members of access indiaa,
  This is my brief introduction for your information. I am mukesh
ambitious person to know and exchangemany things around me. I am a law
graduate from Mumbai university. I have practiced as advocate in
Mumbai high court for three years under the guidance of couple of
senior advocates. I have also developed the contents of one online
portal of law on the internet called legalpundits.com on various
legislations. I am now working with one central public sector
undertaking called NTPC LTD. Situated in korba district of chhatisgarh
state as juniour assistant law. I am pursuing my further studies of
ll.m. from annamallai university. Amongst my various hobbies, I like
to meet various people and make many more friends to learn new things.
I also like to play chess, listen to music, reading various articles,
obtaining information about access technology, writing poems in hindi,
surfing the net etc.
  If  my interest suits to your likes, then you are kindly and warmly
welcome to get in touch with me at the following contact details:
  Email: mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
  Mukeshjain_cptn at yahoo.co.in
  Mukeshjain52 at yahoo.com
  Mobile: 09977165123