[AI] hiding the jaws file

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:09:20 EST 2008

HI MAM, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS REPLY. THESE SMALL THINGS DISTURB
ME A LOT AND LUCKILY THE SOLLUTIONS OF THEM ARE PRESENT ON THE LIST.
FOR ME IT IS AKIN TO DISCOVERING RARE GEMS. I WAS REALLY MUSING THAT
HOW EASY COMPUTERS ARE FOR YOU PEOPLE. I REALLY AM ENJOYING LEARNING
THESE SMALL THINGS FROM ALL OF YOU. THANKS, SHADAB HUSAIN