[AI] hiding the jaws file

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Thu Jan 24 13:25:16 EST 2008

Hello sir!
bring jaws in to focus by pressing insert or jaws key +J
Then open the menu jaws should say (Options sub menu).
Open the sub menu with write arrow!
Jaws should say (basics...)
Which means that there is a dialog box in there
Open it by pressing enter!
Tab at least 4 to 5 times until you here run jaws from system tray check box
not checked!
Press the space bar to check it!
Then tab to ok butten and press enter!
You will come out of this dialog box after making the changes!

Now unload jaws by pressing insert or jaws key +f4
And bring it back with your assigned short cut key or by start butten +pjj
and enter.
or by double clicking it on your desk top!
Once it comes up speaking again! you will not find it disturbing you!
It will run from the system tray!
you can then see it by pressing insert +f11.

Hope it solves your problem!
many thanks
regards
Mamta.