[AI] about access india domain.

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Thu Jan 24 12:14:16 EST 2008

Hi Farhan

Accessindia.org.in domain had a few email id's that could be given. The id's
were usually created for some members when they encountered typical problems
where they could not be subscribed to the accessindia mailing list using
conventional email id's.

It is the sole prorogative of Kiran Khaja to create an email ID on this
domain.

HTH.

Harish.