[AI] Copying/pasting by leaving the middle portion

Chaodhari, Sanjeev IN BOM SISL Sanjeev.Chaodhari at siemens.com
Thu Jan 24 02:05:40 EST 2008

You can select and copy first line by ctrl+c and select and copy another
lines by windows+c
Then move to desire location and paste ones whatever you have copied.
You will have to move to another file only once.

Thanks,
When you don't have any choice, you have a choice to work hard.
Sanjeev
Email: Sanjeev.chaodhari at siemens.com
 Or daarshnicsanjeev at hotmail.com
Space: http://daarshnicsanjeev/spaces/live.com