[AI] Copying/pasting by leaving the middle portion

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 23:58:41 EST 2008

Hi Sir, Thank you for responding - but sorry I really cannot
understand it. I must try making the thing clearer.

When I need taking out three lines from different places of the same
file to paste it on another file, I move between the two files for
three times. But I want to select all the three lines in one time
instead of moving between the files for three times. Once I have
selected those three lines, I will simply move on to the file where I
have to paste the text and I will do it in one time instead of moving
between the files for three times.

I am sorry that I still couldn't clarify it. Regards, Shadab Husain