[AI] another great achievement by an accessindia member!

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Wed Jan 23 13:55:17 EST 2008

Hello every one!
many thanks for your wishes and blessings for me.
Access India has always provided good learning platform for me! and Many
members have really achieved a lot and grown up to great hights!
I hope to take inspiration from all members work hard and grow more hire and
hire with your wishes and blessings!.

Once again thanks a lot!
regards
Mamta.