[AI] IE problem

Abdul Razique Khan 1988.abdul at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:34:54 EST 2008

Hello list members,

Whenever I am opening a webbsite in IE, Jaws is unable to read any of the content of the page. When the page opens, jaws announces "there are no links" even when links are there. The page is totally unaccessible. On closing IE, the following error appears

Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs
to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on
might be lost.
Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve
Internet Explorer.  We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.
To see what data this error report contains, click here.
Debug Send Error Report Don't Send

I click on the dont send option. but, This error occurs everytime. Solution to this problem is highly appreciated.

Regards
Abdul