[AI] Regarding Outlook express

firoz firojjee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:11:52 EST 2008

        go to tools menu. Press R to activate message rules. press M to
activate mail.

Tab once to select new and press enter.

press downarrow once to select (where the subject line contains specific
words) and press space to select it.

press tab and press spacebar on, (go to the specific folder)

Tab once more and will find a rule description edit field. press downarrow
once and press enter.

The specific words of the mails will be asked here.

 type in the required words.

If you wish to put the access india mails to a particular folder,

type in AI here.

Press tab once and click on the add button.

Downarrow twice and select the typed word.

Tab to the Okay button and press enter.

Press downarrow twice and select, (move it to the specific folder) and press
enter.

A tree view will appear enabling you to brows for the folder of your choice.

Press Sift+tab once and click on the new folder button.

you can give the name of your choice to create a new folder.

Tab to the okay button and press enter.

Tab twice more to hit the okay button.

Tab once and the rule name will be asked.

Give the name of your choice and hit the okay button. have a nice play.